Summary of Experience
- Designed and implemented software for a high-speed, highly
reliable embedded Linux device for duplicating cinematic content
on hard disks. Developed a multicasting protocol to connect multiple
duplicator nodes together.
- Created an inventory management database-driven web application
using Python/Django and PostgreSQL on Linux.
- Embedded the Python interpreter into an Adobe Acrobat plug-in
on Windows. Implemented a GUI for the plug-in using Python/Tkinter.
Software Development Tools
- Developed a multi-processor UNIX kernel debugger and dump
- Enhanced the GNU linker and assembler to support dynamic linking
of a.out files on NetBSD/i386.
- Maintained the Multics PL/I compiler and run-time environment.
Software Configuration Management
- Architect of division-wide transition to ClearCase. Conversion
performed flawlessly and on-time.
- ClearCase administration, triggers, wrappers, and training.
- Technical leader of Configuration Management team for several
UNIX OS products.